Sunday, August 10, 2008

school daze

The good news this week is that my son Alex was accepted into the college we had hoped for!YAY,and he's very excited!! Very last minute, however, so we are now scrambling to get everything in order for him to start school in the next three weeks. We have one week to basically pay for everything, and with me being on disability and him only working approximately 3 hours a week, not as easy task! I'm very stressed out and just hope everything will work out for him!
Painwise, things are getting worse all the time, and I'm looking forward to the surgery on my spine Aug 29th, which will also be the weekend Alex will have to move to Oakville! More stress. But hopefully it will all work out, and I'll get it all organized before my surgery date.
Okay, can't sit here long to type. It's agony, truth be told.
Talk soon,
D.

No comments: