Thursday, April 26, 2012

Yeah, about that...

Apparently my vow to blog more often was in vain. But here I am. Not much new, still can't stand the neighbour upstairs, but more so. I refuse to complain, I just hope the karma will suffice. Braden is still very ill, we hope to be going soon to a surgeon in St. Louis, Missouri. It's been 2 years next month since he first got sick. :( Life is a daily battle for him, poor guy. Henry (my cat) has also been ill on and off, in spite of his lifesaving surgery. I fear that his life may not be very long, but I hope that we make up for it in quality what he may not have in quantity. He definitely enriches our lives and is a wonderful pet and friend. I'm not going to promise to blog soon with all the things going on here, but I will try! D.

No comments: