Monday, December 17, 2007

Health care, shmealth care

So the promised hemotology appointment has still not materialized. I spoke with my family doctor´s office and they had had actual voice contact with the ´backfromvacationallimportantappointmentbooking girl’ early today. She told them for sure she would call back today with an appointment for me. Needless to say, she did not do this, and when my doctor’s office called back later, they could only get an answering machine. I think this is absolutely ridiculous and total bullshit. I asked if my doctor could possibly refer me to someone else and I guess they are working on it. GRRRRR.

There is way too much snow here. It was so hard to get out of my parking spot today with the snow all piled in this corner. GRRRR.

/end of bitchfest

D.

No comments: