Thursday, January 24, 2008

on the upswing?

sometimes my posts are a little uh...down, I know, to put it mildly.
Last night I was feeling super depressed, but luckily posting depressing poetry I wrote on here did help me vent. :D (sorry , ha)

I didn't sleep at all last night between worrying about things, pain, and the stupid cat yowling right beside my head every time I would have the audacity to doze off.

I had talked to my other best friend, Mike, last night earlier though and planned to meet him for coffee this morning. Well, he had coffee, my stomach could only cope with diet coke. Mike's my oldest (and bestest along with Seanie) friend; we went to college for music together back in the Dark Ages and we've not been able to scrape each other off since. :P
I do find that spending time with Mike or Sean and being able to talk about things definitely does make me feel better.
I'm still feeling very sick today, but my soul feels a bit better. :)
And I don't think any cat or beast could keep me awake again tonight in my exhausted state! :P
Deb out.
D.

No comments: