Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Deb the Fool

I had such a great day yesterday. Well, until I had to go for a really boring meeting at work with rules and regulations drilled into my head for two and a half straight hours! ha

Before that, I took the painting down to Mike's, he made tea, then we went down to the bayfront and walked and talked and sat on the patio down there for a couple hours. It was really nice. Wish I hadn't had to leave so soon to go to work. He really liked the painting and said it cheered him up some. His wedding was supposed to have been on Saturday, so it's been really rough on him, poor guy. I wish he wasn't so upset/heartbroken and I kinda wish I didn't care that he is so much.

My friend April thinks I should do my associate degree in music pedagogy...I'm thinking about it, but man, sooooo much work involved in that. She thinks I'll have that many more private students if I have the "letters" after my name. We shall see.

I went off my pain patch a week ago and I'm doing REALLY well so far. I feel better than I've felt in a very long time (*knock wood*) and I hope it lasts. Forever, ideally! :)

Back to school/work for Braden and I today. Think I'll remember all those rules?? hahahaha

D.

No comments: