Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Finally!!

Yeah, I know I haven't blogged in...forever. Without the gory details....blah blah, pain, MRI's, doctors, pain, blah blah...

Still bad, but thought I'd take a time-out from my daily agony to update the ol' blog for those of you unfortunate enough to follow it.


I saw Matt Good again here in Hamilton a couple weeks ago. He was awesome as per usual, but seemed very sad/depressed/subdued during his concert with hardly any of his trademark witty banter. I asked him about it after the show and he said he was just tired. I don't think being in Hamilton, hometown of his cheating, gold digging ex-wife probably helped his mood much. Gratuitous pic of Matt and I on his tour bus after the Hamilton concert:



















Last night one of my little piano students burst into tears during her lesson. I felt really bad...I've never actually made one cry before. I called her mother later and she said she was just crying from frustration because she couldn't play the song we were working on. Is it wrong that I find it ironically kinda funny that the song was "We Wish you a Merry Christmas"? :P (No merriment happening there apparently.)

I really have to get painting again soon. I miss it, but I can't sit long enough with the pain thing going on to do it.

And on this note of sciatic proportions, I must now stop typing and stand up before my ass spontaneously combusts.
Later.
D.

No comments: