Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hail, Deb

I swear I was Hitler in my former life. Its the only explanation I can possibly come up with that explains the things that happen to me in this one: I AM PAYING FOR IT.
*warning: whine ahead*
I am pretty much completely stoned trying to rid myself of the escalating pain I have experienced for the last 3 months and yet still feel the damn pain.. my MRI results from last week came back and I am awaiting an appointment with a hemotologist to follow up those results. Also, now the powers that be have also blessed me with strepthroat and bronchitis as an added bonus. If I were a horse, they would have shot me long ago. I have new pain medication (which appears to not work so far and makes me nauseous) and antibiotics following yesterdays doctors appointment...I think its safe to say I could open up my own pharmacy at this point.
K, Off to wallow in my own misery a little more...
D.
p.s. sorry I have no apostrophes...my PC died and I had to learn how to use my Mac, but still havent fathomed out why the heck my question marks and apostrophes look like this: é è wth!! o_O

No comments: