Saturday, September 22, 2007

happy autumnal equinox

I love the autumn. I don't know if that's morbid of me to love the season where basically everything dies, but I come alive in the fall. I have this sense of contentment, security...my childhood was kind of lonely, so I spent a lot of time outside alone with my imagination, maybe it stems from that. I always loved reading stories about hallowe'en, harvest, that kind of thing also.

I'm finally feeling a little better for the last two days, knock wood. I hope it continues!

I absolutely HAVE to get at this painting for Tara's wedding gift today; I've procrastinated this last week, though in my defense I've felt like doggie doo. It's so beautiful outside it's hard to be stuck indoors for any period of time.

*sigh* back to work...

No comments: