Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm turning Japanese...

...I really think so.
I am so addicted to sushi, miso soup, almost all foods Japanese.

I'm making sushi right now for Braden (the youngest kid) and I to have for supper . ( Alex, (the oldest) is the pickiest eater in the free world, we won't even go there. If it weren't for pizza and peanut butter he would have wasted away years ago.) I swear I could eat sushi every meal, every day....mmmmmmmm....somehow I don't think that would be exactly good for you though. All things in moderation, including mercury poisoning, I would think. o_O Between sushi, miso soup and tofu though, yeah...you're basically looking at what keeps me alive. :P

Another hot smoggy day in the Hammer. You can't see more than a block down the road for the visible air pollution. Methinks I will be staying inside and painting once again today. I kindly drove the kids to school once again and will be picking them up after school, generous mama that I am. (Really I just want to keep them around a little longer for the cheap slave labour they provide. :P)

I'm nearly done the painting of Matt's second dog, Benji. Here's a picture of the portrait I did of his first dog, Casey: (sorry, crappy webcam pic, the batteries are charging for the digi cam)

Hopefully I can finish Benji's portrait in the next day or two, and I got a good start on the portrait of my sister's dog yesterday.

Back to my sushi preparations!

D.

No comments: