Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sickness and stuff

Well, in spite of all my good intentions, I have obviously not been writing in my blog every day. I blame this almost entirely on the germs that invaded my body a little over a week ago when I sat beside that woman who was sneezing and hacking. Damn her.

So for the last week I have been feverish, and generally feeling like hell.
And that sums it up.


I did manage to finish the second painting attempt of Matt's other dog last week as well. I think it's a little better than the first draft, and I'm all right with this one I think:





I did participate in a walkathon fundraiser to help the women's shelter in spite of raging fever on Friday. And I've managed to keep exercising even though I sincerely thought I might actually die a couple times while doing so.

Yesterday I found out he who shall not be named's child was born. I found this out by seeing his mother's congratulatory note to he and his (estranged?) wife on his facebook wall. Congratulations. And that's all I'm saying about that.

Sorry, for my lack of anything probably faintly amusing today...I'm off to try and feel better and to go attempt to teach some people about music.
D.

No comments: