Saturday, October 31, 2009

bringing the sexy

Went to the family doctor on Wednessday about the ankle from hell. She agreed she thought it was still broken and sent me for more x-rays. The results came in on Thursday:
"Persistent fracture. No signs of healing."
Which I pretty much knew already. Why the cast was taken off two weeks ago is beyond me.
So they called the fracture clinic and were told I would have to wait to see the original ortho surgeon...who is on holidays until Nov. 12th!!! Can you believe how fucking stupid that is!?? I obviously told them there's no way I'm walking around uncasted on a broken ankle for another two weeks. So yesterday they sent me to the ER, and I now am sporting the sexiest look of all which I'm hopefully linking to a pic on here if I can figure it out. WTH happened to being able to post pics on here...!It's quite the contraption, hopefully it helps this damn ankle heal soon; I really want to drive again some day!

update: linking did not work, you'll have to copy and paste the link here in your browser to see the damn thing, sorry :

http://mypictures.bell.ca/view/uploads/details.do?lsdb=7&elementID=7843920257&subretailerid=BELLM&containerID=2150341121&page=1&retailerid=BELLM

No comments: