Saturday, October 31, 2009

finding my way through the labrynth...

Well.
Thursday did NOT go as expected.
A came over and was even hotter/ more gorgeous than I remembered. We talked, caught up etc...then other things....and those other things did not go well, let's just say. It's weird how you can have the best sex of your life with a person, then a couple years later the total opposite with the same person. How can that be? It was very nice to see him though, and I have to say that beyond the shadow of a doubt, I am over him finally. It's hard to explain: I just wasn't feeling it like before, like he's a completely different person than the one I loved. He's a nice person, and absolutely one of the most gorgeous men I've ever seen, but there's something missing. He's not the geek I fell for. Ah well, closure is a good thing! This/he has been hanging over my head for the last 8 years. I was really worried I wouldn't be over him if I saw him again in person, but I am. Yay!
D.

No comments: