Saturday, November 21, 2009

...and beyond...

god, what a week.
Things just keep getting worse and worse with Braden. Greg didn't show up either on Sunday, or yesteday like he promised. He's no help at all.
On top of everything, my poor baby kitty, who I've had nearly 17 years, the same length of time I've had Braden, is dying. It's heartbreaking....she can barely walk now or even stand; her hind legs seem to not work and it's making me cry constantly. I have to wait until Monday for the vet to come....I think she'll have to be put to sleep. :( :( I love this cat; I'm heartbroken. I know she's had a long life, but I will miss her so much. My poor little girl.
I had gotten 200 bucks for the vet and had it on my dresser. Braden knew what it was for, and this morning I counted it again before I put it in my wallet and 20 bucks was missing....then Braden's guidance counsellor called to say he wasn't in school today. Hmmmm shall we put this together and get "Braden skipped school cuz he stole money and was likely doing drugs?" Talk about lowest of the low stealing from the vet fund of his dying pet cat though. *sigh*
I just don't know what to do any more. Greg is supposed to actually come here this morning...he damn well better this time1
D.

No comments: