Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Maybe I should rethink those antidepressents...?

Just not dealing well with everything right now. I'm so frustrated and sad.
My parents haven't even bothered to call me since the eye surgery (that was 5 days ago) to see how I made out. Not a surprise really. My oldest son also didn't bother... at least until he wanted to watch my cable last night and eat my food. Then he fought with me over helping move furniture so the fridge could be delivered today and left me to do it by myself. Braden steals from me and I keep finding rolling papers so he's obviously still doing drugs. I can barely get in and out of my house due to construction and deal with nothing but flack from the landlords. My broken leg won't heal, I can barely see, and I'm severely depressed. I so want to talk to someone about all this but I'm sure everyone's sick of my whining by now.
Got to go get ready for work.
D.

No comments: